Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cool Beans Poem

COOL BEANS
I am Awesome Beans.
Always smiley, I am Happy Beans.
Happy and bright, I am Skippy Beans.
Sliding on a rainbow, I am Rainbow Beans.
Jumping around being silly, I am Crazy Beans.
I stole the biscuits, I am Giggly Beans.
Teasing my brother, I am Annoying Beans.
Quick before they notice, I am Cheeky Beans.
Cartwheels,Walkover, I am Gymnastics Beans.
Cooking on the stove, I am Baked Beans.
Wet and dripping, I am Swimming Beans.
All hot and bothered, I am Red Beans.
Orange is yummy, I am Jelly Beans.
The sun is boiling, I am Yellow Beans.
Chilling in the grass, I am Green Beans.
Raining it's pouring, I am Blue Beans.
The Princess Dress, I am Purple Beans.
Last, I am Cool Beans.
Matilda.
Based on the phrase from wonder.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Matilda that is a great blog post of cool beans!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Matilda
    I like how you did it like cooking on the stove, I am baked beans
    Keep up the good work
    Well done

    ReplyDelete