Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Holt Planetarium Visit

HOLT PLANETARIUM VISIT  
Monday 16 June 2014

Something I enjoyed was that when the sky is darker you see more stars 

because I actually never knew there were faint stars that can only be seen by telescopes and dark sky's.

Something I found interesting was using a yoyo in space

 because since there was no gravity and it just came back to you, I found that fascinating 

The most exciting thing about space is there is millions of planets out there.

because it would be really cool if there was life on another planet.

I would like to learn more about Milky Way becuase I have always found it interesting. Why is it spiral?


“How do stars in the universe have an impact impact on us?”
I want the rest of my inquiry topic to be about: The Milky Way becuase  I have heard so much about it and it will be interesting to learn about for starters why is it spiral.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Matilda that's a lot of information.
    Keep up the good work Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete