Thursday, June 26, 2014

Middle of the year reflection


Matilda's Midyear Reflection from Kieren Moriarty on Vimeo.
This is my middle of my year reflection going in my report.

Something I found challenging was the young leader mud run sort of thing because there were three activities. The one I found most challenging was the walking upstream in a little river, at some parts of it, it would be up to my shoulder.

Something's I am proud of is getting to the top on all the rocks walls at Flax Rock because I was determined to complete them all and I did.

Something also I am proud of is my maths because I have made a massive improvement this year and I made it into extension maths.

Something I  found Interesting was Green Team because we look after the environment and plant seeds it is really fun as well as Interesting.

Something I enjoyed doing is sport because they are all fun and challenging this year I have learnt how to play rugby and canoe polo, I also made it to inter school swimming but it was cancelled because of bad whether.

I enjoyed going on the Waka because before I went on it  I had so many nerves and after I came off it I had none.

Something I learnt was how to clean a fish tank. So when I get fish I will be an expert. I also write the posts up for fish n' chips blog.








2 comments:

  1. I love the post Matilda because you put PRIDE into making a video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made it on that app.
    Love the end and your reflection was outstanding.
    Loved it. Maia :)

    ReplyDelete